My mountain goat points went from 15 to 0? Colorado G13! whoo hoo!

bizyrok

Lil-Rokslider
Wow, that was a great adventure, with a magnificent trophy to boot! Thanks for taking the time to post your hunt.

ol490

Lil-Rokslider
BGG - totally awesome hunt and goat! When you say 1" short of B&C, are you referring to the all time (50" minimum) or awards (47" minimum). Just curious as I am trying to get better at judging goats. Thanks!

OP
BillyGoatGruff

BillyGoatGruff

Lil-Rokslider
BGG - totally awesome hunt and goat! When you say 1" short of B&C, are you referring to the all time (50" minimum) or awards (47" minimum). Just curious as I am trying to get better at judging goats. Thanks!

Yea, 47" awards. he came in right at 46" just not quite enough mass

BGG

KHNC

WKR
Just read the whole story! Awesome job on a beautiful goat! Good thing you drew the tag while you can still get up those mountains!!

endorice

Lil-Rokslider
Scott - congrats! I just returned from my 7 days (archery elk) in the back country, so it was great to see your incredible goat!

Gerald

OP
BillyGoatGruff

BillyGoatGruff

Lil-Rokslider
Scott - congrats! I just returned from my 7 days (archery elk) in the back country, so it was great to see your incredible goat!

Gerald

Thanks Gerald,

It was an incredible hunt! A lot of things came together at just the right time for me to be able to get a chance at that particular goat and it worked out.

I traded pm's with another guy on here that hunted that same spot 5 years ago and he mentioned seeing a goat at the top of ice mountain back then. If it was him, he still would have been 7 years old back then..

How was the elk hunt? Pm me.

Thanks to all the rest of you out there for all the congrats. Much appreciated.

BGG

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Cant beleive I missed this story earlier. Amazing hunt from beginning to end, major congrats. Reading this made my day, thanks for sharing. Congrats again on a well earned trophy. Great mount too!