My new Nicotine Mod for hunting.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I know many of us there have our vice's that keep us sane in the field. For me as an ex smoker for 30+ years I switched over to Vaping 3 years ago and haven't looked back. If anyone else vapes out there I figured Id share my new Provape mod. I know.... Whats this got to do with hunting... Well it comes in a beautiful Kryptek Camo. This is the Provape Radius one of the more expensive Mod's on the market but everything about this thing says quality. CNC Machined parts a hi impact resistant polycarbonate body to keep the weight down and its powered by an 18850 battery that you can replace yourself or charge off the micro bluetooth on the side. So impressed with this Mod I figured Id share it here of all places on Rokslide incase other Vapor's are interested in a quality mod. Another thing I use my vape for is a wind checker. I vape a tasteless orderless 12 mg vape and it works perfect for checking wind.

IMG_8011_zpsydble8tp.jpg

I've been thinking abut purchasing one of these vapor doohicky's for my Dad for some time now. I just looked at the website and it looks like you need to buy multiple parts to piece one of these together. Can you give my the cliff notes for dummies breakdown on this thing? What all would I need to buy?

Thanks

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I've been thinking abut purchasing one of these vapor doohicky's for my Dad for some time now. I just looked at the website and it looks like you need to buy multiple parts to piece one of these together. Can you give my the cliff notes for dummies breakdown on this thing? What all would I need to buy?

Thanks

Hey FS. This is definitely not an economic model the Mod itself runs around 180$ But it will last longer then he will if you do get it. You'll need the Mod, Tank and atomizer, and the Juice. The mod comes with a battery and charging cable already. IF you want a more economical way to go I can make some suggestions of Mod's Ive used. I only use 18650 battery Mod's because they last all day sometimes 2 depending on how much you use it. Anything less then 18650 will be a challenge to keep charged in the field. Pm me if you want some ideas.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey, if you put 'Doe in heat' pee in there, you can attract deer, WHILE YOU VAPE!! How awesome is that!! :D :D
Please video it if you try.

Going to have pass on this idea Rob ;)

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
On a big packraft trip recently one of the guys was vaping. Another guy on the trip mentioned that it looked like a steam engine coming down the river when he smoked. We were three days in on the trip and it hit me as one of the funniest things I've heard in ages. I laughed for hours watching the steam engine float along.

I couldn't care less about someone vaping/smoking/chewing but it sure is disappointing when you wake up to the smell of donuts in the backcountry only to find out its from vaping...

DrMay1987

FNG
Great mod, dude! The problem is that I do not like replaceable batteries. I only use the vape mod with the built-in battery because they are much more reliable and in time you won’t have to buy a new battery. By the way, how long have you been smoking the vape? I started a couple of years ago and I can say that it is much better than cigarettes. By the way, I would also like to know where you buy liquids? My favorite store has recently closed and now I am looking for a place where you can find quality liquids. Any ideas? I heard a lot of awesome reviews about one vape shop and wanted to Buy Vape Liquid UK, but I never bought their products. Maybe you can help me?

Last edited: