Mystery Ranch Accessories/Extras

Are there any slam dunk accessories from MR that were real game changers for your hunting/camping system?

I will likely be buying their Bino Harness and possibly a Beartooth 80 bag, pending CO draw results. I'm wondering if there is anything else I should add on to my order? It doesn't look like they have any good options for a pistol holster unless I'm missing something.

GregB

WKR
I have their bino harness, one downside is it has a magnetic closure. So when it is unsnapped be sure to tuck the strap on the lid away or it will find the other magnet and come together with a loud click. And any critters nearby will be gone.

I am huge mystery ranch fan, but didnt care for the bino harness. Mainly the harness, as the 1/2” straps and buckles didnt sit well with me. I have a ton of 1” buckles so if this breaks in the field I cant fix it.

Guide lid. Great for day trips or small hauls. When i don’t need a lid I use it inside my pack.

i ordered two belt pouches for my Metcalf and I'm in and out of those things all the time. very handy for me.

Loper

WKR
I love the lid on my Metcalf. its crazy how much stuff you can fit in there.
Are you referring to the standard lid that comes with the Metcalf or the day pack lid? If referring to the day pack lid, is it bigger than the standard lid or are you simply referring to how much you can fit in there when detached and used as a stand alone "pack".