Mystery Ranch frame question

Rayjtay89

FNG
I bought my pintler later in 2017. I see they now offer some sort of conversion buckles to attach one of the newer style bags (built for the new frames) to the older frames.
My question is, would a beartooth 80 bag fit on my older frame style with that conversion buckle kit?

I believe it should. I converted a sawtooth 45 designed for a newer guidelight MT frame to my older guidelight and nice frame with a buckle conversion kit.

You might want to call/email MR customer service to confirm, but a Back to the Future buckle conversion kit should allow that bag and frame to work together. I'm glad to see MR now openly offers conversion kits on their website; used to be you could only order them over the phone from customer service.

I bought the bag separate from the new frame, had the nice and older guidelight frame. That is the reason I had to do the conversion. The new frame is really nice.

I bought my pintler later in 2017. I see they now offer some sort of conversion buckles to attach one of the newer style bags (built for the new frames) to the older frames.
My question is, would a beartooth 80 bag fit on my older frame style with that conversion buckle kit?
Is your “older” frame from 2017 a NICE frame? You mentioned two different frames and was wondering if the conversion worked on both. Thanks