Kifaru/MR crossover

Sickforit

FNG
I have had a Myster Ranch Metcalf since 2017 with no complaints…..I believe it’s the guide lite frame, and while I haven’t played with or seen the new frames from MR since then, I don’t know what all has changed. Question is, how hard is it to find bags either from MR that will fit the frame, or other company’s bags such as Kifaru? I’d had an older outdoorsman frame pack that I actually really like for years, but switched to MR to be able to swap bags. Hate to think the frame is no longer useable with other option. Thanks in advance

I have run a Kifaru Stryker on my guide lite and popup frame, had to mess around making srtaps attach but it was functional, never was completely satisfied so got a pintler bag for the popup and a metcalf stays on my guidelite

Yaremkiv

FNG
Unfortunately there's no industry bag-to-frame mounting standards. You might get lucky with a particular combination, but that's highly unlikely.

I think it's more likely than unlikely. I've evaluated MR, SG, Kuiu, Kifaru, and Exo. You might need new straps or buckles but not a heavy lift.