Mystery Ranch game bag set - 4 bags - $59.99

Finn16

WKR
Anyone have any experience with these bags? I put holes in 3 new Argalis the first time I used them so looking for another brand.

WKR

WKR
I bought a set as well, I like how it attaches to the frame. Will see if they hold up but the price was right.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any experience with these bags? I put holes in 3 new Argalis the first time I used them so looking for another brand.

I’m not impressed with the Argali bags. My elk quarters stuck to them so bad last year. They my be lighter, but I think my Black Ovis one’s are better.
Thinking about trying these MR ones…

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m not impressed with the Argali bags. My elk quarters stuck to them so bad last year. They my be lighter, but I think my Black Ovis one’s are better.
Thinking about trying these MR ones…
Sticking can definitely happen to any fabric. If it happens to you in the future with any game bag, put some water on the fabric and it will release with ease.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Brad do you or your team know why fresh meat sticks to your bags? Water ain't the answer bud.

WKR

WKR
Water on a fresh kill? Sounds like a bacteria disaster. Because the places i hunt i can't waste my drinking water on something like that.