Mystery ranch vs kuiu pro bino harness

yojo.3

FNG
Has anyone compared the mystery ranch guick draw bino harness with the kuiu pro harness. I just bought the MR and not sure if its exactly what i want. I know i want magnetic closure but im feeling like flip forward lid instead of lift and pull back is a better way to go. I didnt realize the MR was kind of a hook and loop in a way but magnetic closure. I like the zipper storage pouch but i cant even fit my phone in it. My binos dont seem to fit all the way to the bottom and theres plenty of wiggle room on the sides. Does the kuiu have full closure around the lid?

Razor 12x50 binos is what im running.
Any input would be great.

I had the Muley freak harness that has same opening type as Kuiu and I preferred that over the MR but I stayed with MR cause I like the holster attachment to the bottom of it. I run the Burris 12x50s and they are pretty snug probably any bigger and it wouldn’t close.

Of all the bino harnesses I have tried, I always come back to the MR. I am a fan of simplicity and the fact that lacks pockets keeps me from carrying a ton of shit. My Leica 8/12x42’s fit well.

I have went through a bunch and settled on the Kuiu. It’s the original design but I added a pocket to the front and bottom. I think an ACG would be great with a forward opening lid.

Wassid82

WKR
I have had both and prefer the MR over the kuiu. the other harness I have liked was the eberlestock. I felt like it protected my optic better than any of the others but it was heavier and a bit bulky