Nalgene holder for exo hip belt

OP
F
He literally explained what was going on two posts above yours ^^^^^^

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
And that was over a month ago... so I sent a message.. if you've got time to read a message you can write a few simple words in response... don't be a smart ass i can read his posts.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

UA_Blake

FNG
Second all the @pods8 comments. I bought a nalgene holder for my exo from him and it works great! Not that it should matter…..but it looks friggin sweet too 😂. @pods8 hope all is well!

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
I found a nalgene holder at Sportsmans warehouse that works great on mine

Rockchuck

WKR
I have a Mystery Ranch nalgene holster and it works good on my Exo. They have some structure to the back side of it that allows a tight fit on the exo belt when it is cinched tight.

20220306_132218.jpg

Last edited:

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm not much help. But, I can say the Seek Outside bottle holder does not work well on an Exo (they work great on a Seek Outside pack though).

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
And that was over a month ago... so I sent a message.. if you've got time to read a message you can write a few simple words in response... don't be a smart ass i can read his posts.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Apologies, I've responded by now I'm sure unless it was something custom I needed to put some thought to. Those are still taking a bit of time as mental energy allows (takes more than you'd think to interpret/envision folks ideas, form an estimate on cost/time, esp when life is variable). I'm tackling regular requests more timely now. Sometimes in life there are too many plates spinning is all I can say. This is a side gig, I never collect money till I have something to ship out, worst case you don't get something you've never paid for if I can't produce it, I'm one guy slowly rebuilding momentum but balancing things.

Pitbull44

FNG
Just closing the loop we got you squared away a bit ago once I got going better for real.

Yessir and thank you - we’re good and my brother is loving the Nalgene holder his exo.

I plan to buy one for myself if you’re taking any more orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yessir and thank you - we’re good and my brother is loving the Nalgene holder his exo.

I plan to buy one for myself if you’re taking any more orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm adding them onto my build list and knocking them out as I can. If you catch me right its a day or so but ideally give me a couple weeks margin if you know you want something before you need it. Camping/scouting/hunts/getting the oldest kiddo out shooting (he has a stack of tags) is gonna eat into freetime some.