Napa Valley

boom

WKR
Thanks again for all the replies!!!

Heeding your advice, my wife and I have re-planned our time there.
S.F. is now out, instead, a full day of sightseeing along the Somoma coast, another day for the Woods and outskirts of Sonoma valley wine country. Our time in Napa will be mostly limited to the private tour we already booked. Some of the eateries above will be on the hit list!
i live in Santa Rosa. if you need anything..throw up the Bat-Signal.

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
If you need any advice while you're here give a shout out. There is great advice on here. I live in Cloverdale north of Santa Rosa.
- If you are looking for a great wine country experience hit Healdsburg and the Dry Creek Valley. Our family sells grapes to Mauritson Winery in Dry Creek Valley. They make great wine and it's great to see wine makers still wear cowboy boots! Bella winery is also great in Dry Creek Valley. Definitely less touristy than Napa.
- Plus 3 on Diavola and Catelli's in Geyservillle. You will not be disappointed when looking for a great meal.
- If you're into IPA's don't miss out on Bear Republic (Racer 5), Lagunitas and Russian River breweries all in Sonoma county. If you go to Russian River try the new location in Windsor.
- Sonoma coast is beautiful. Doran beach is a great walk in Bodega Bay. There is a great clam chowder house near the marina. Can't remember the name.
- Definitely hit Kuiu on your way out of Sac. They are great there.
- Don't discount SF. Yes there is issues there. Every big city has them. Last week my wife and I stayed there for a couple days. It was incredible. Sat on the beach at Crissy Field in 75 degree weather with a world class view of the GG Bridge. Original Joe's restaurant is great in the city. Visit Tank Hill or Corona Heights park for a great view of the city.

Have fun! Again if you're in Sonoma county, especially the North end and have any questions give me a holler. Be more than happy to help out.
Matt

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk