Natural Gas Grill recommendations

Which NG grill should I get?

Yes, charcoal tastes better.

But the convenience of NG is too great. We use it more like an outdoor kitchen all summer.

Side burner is a nonnegotiable must.

Current grill is a 15 y/o Brinkmann Smoke'n'Grill. Unfortunately, I can't find another NG grill with a built in smoke cabinet and will have to get separate appliances.

Also, which NG smoker should we get?

Gwchem

Lil-Rokslider
Get a grill to grill, and a smoker to smoke. The combo units don't do either well.

Weber is still gtg, but I understand they're getting expensive. I've changed most of the internal parts in mine to keep it running, but the box is still in great shape.

Just about everyone makes combo this and combo that.

I’ve had a few but have settled on the Pitt Boss KC combo.

Natural gas grill grates which has black stone (use it more) griddle to lay over top. Plenty of steaks burgers and breakfast without stinking up the house with bacon cooking ha.

Other Half is pellet smoker (plenty of briskets and pork
Shoulders).

Whatever you go with, keep it out of the elements the best you can (looks like that’s ez for you since you had your last 15 years).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS3579

WKR
Weber, they have replacement parts readily available for all models 20+ years old. It’s going to last that long also.

OP
DenverCountryBoy
Get a grill to grill, and a smoker to smoke. The combo units don't do either well.

Weber is still gtg, but I understand they're getting expensive. I've changed most of the internal parts in mine to keep it running, but the box is still in great shape.
The one we previously had was a good combo. Half of the base cabinet was a smoker.

If they were still in business, I would buy it again.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
For smoking I got a Masterbuilt gravity charcoal smoker last year and it's been great. I throw in chunks of whatever wood I want to use with the chunk charcoal and set it and let it go. Brisket, pork butt, and ribs have all come out great. Paid $397 on sale from Amazon. But I do still use my gas grill for most grilling.

FLATHEAD

WKR
I buy the absolute cheapest I can find because here in the hot, humid south
they are garbage after a few years anyway.