Need a heavy duty boot for a narrow foot

Try Superfeet green in the Kenetreks

I had a pair of Lowa Tibets narrow and they fit my flat narrow feet well. I then went to Schnees Absaroka which are said to run a little narrow added a superfeet green foot bed and they were a great boot. Now I have the Schnees Teton with superfeet fit is good so far. Schnees has great customer service and great boots might be worth a call. Good luck

Cjones67

FNG
I have 2 pair of Kenetreks, the Hikers and a pair of insulated. Both are in the narrow width size. I had both pair sized and bought right at Kenetrek in Belgrade, Mt. as I pass through there on a regular basis. The narrow width hikers have been back to Kenetrek twice to try and make them work. The problem for me is 2 fold. I had to go to a size 14 which is a half size too big for me, and second is the fact that I have a very low volume foot and Kenetreks are not low volume even in their narrow. When I pull the laces up tight I have very little gap in the tongue between the eyelets.
This does not make Kenetreks bad it just means my feet do not meet Kenetreks design.
You sound like my twin brother. Exact same size and problems :)