Need some help picking a zebralight headlamp please

Thanks for the help! I ordered the 600fc based on reviews and recommendations. I’m still not sure what high cri is, but most people say colors are more vibrant with high cri and a kelvin of 4000ish, both attributes of the 600fc. I went with the zebralight 18650 batteries with the Panasonic cells and the Miboxer c4 smart charger. Beendare’s thread https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/happy-headlamp-to-me.112090/ was a great resource, especially his links for charger and battery reviews. I’ll post back after big game and waterfowl season with how everything worked out. Thanks again.
So how'd it go?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

OP
Browtinemt
The H600fc mk IV exceeded all my expectations. Great balance of flood and beam, really an excellent light for my uses. Unfortunately I haven’t used it on a blood trail yet, but it really helped me get out of some hell holes and made my life easier. I’m going to order another one to use as a backup because I already carry extra batteries and it isn’t noticeably heavier than my current backup...but I’m not an ounce counter either. I use it mostly on the H2 and M2 settings, but haven’t paid attention to the battery life. I bought 3 of the zl635 18650 batteries from zebra light and 2 of them have lasted me from September until now with fairly frequent use both hunting and for work.

It does get warm with extended use, but I don’t notice it unless I adjust the light or turn it off. I was worried about it accidentally turning on in my pack, but unscrewing the end cap one turn solves that issue. I read a few complaints about the headband on the candlepower forum, but I found it to be quite comfortable. The zebra light website sucks and the directions read like an engineering text book, but if I can figure it out anyone can.

I would also highly recommend the miboxer c4 smart charger. It automatically distinguishes battery type, charge and won’t overcharge batteries (no exploding).

Thanks to everyone who posted (and for previous threads) for helping me find a great tool that has a permanent place in my pack.