Need some opinions on 2 BA tents

Luked

WKR
Looking to get a free standing tent and have been looking at Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL1 and also the Tiger wall UL1.
I know the Copper Spur gets a lot of great reviews but the Tiger Wall is just a bit lighter but not much. looks like 4oz.
Not that 4 oz would break me by any means.
I like the vestibule opening much better on the Tiger Wall vs the Copper Spur.
Copper Spur says to have a bit more floor space.

Wanted to see if some of you all have used both and could give some opinions on both of these.

I have used copper spur ul 1 p for 5 years and just finished a week in new tiger wall 3 P. I prefer the full zippered door of copper spur. Tiger wall has 2zippers (on each side) that open to just over half of the size of that side's "wall." Seemed pointless to end the zippers there. Forces u to only be able to use half the wall as a door.
Also the fact that Tiger wall is not freestanding, you must stake down the foot-side middle, makes it harder to adjust/move the tent. Whereas the fully freestanding copper spur, u just pull stakes and move it around til you are happy with the way it lays on the piece of ground. Sounds like it should be easy but Tiger Wall's design was a hindrance.
I prefer copper spur over the bigger and lighter Tiger wall

As for the vestibules , each model has adequate space and similar door entrance way. Although the 3p tiger wall has doors on each side = 2 vestibules and my copper spur 1 p has only a door on one side = 1 vestibule. Don't recall if other copper spur models have doors on both sides... never felt constrained by lack of space or ease of door use by having only one vestibule on 1p - even on week-long backpacking hunts with snow and rain