Nemo 15 degree Down Bag Deal

xziang

WKR
Sub 3lbs looks impressive. However says ykk zippers but i thought YKK zippers were different. Already have enough bags otherwise might of tried this.

I love this bag. I use it for camping in July to mountain goat in February. Being tall, the waterproof toe box was a game changer for me!!!

I’ve got very wide shoulders and this bag has been great. I passed the link on to my Boy Scout troop so some of them could take advantage of the sale as well. There are a lot of things on sale at REI right now that are pretty good deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCSojourner

Lil-Rokslider
These are great bags. The zipper is incredible-the design ensures that it won't catch so super easy in and out. The gills also work well to expel excess heat in warm temps. They come with their own compression sack and compress into a small and very packable unit. Plenty of room to toss and turn. Add one of NEMO's fillo pillows and you have a very comfortable backcountry package.

Agross

WKR
Anybody have the 30? I already have a 0 degree bag so wanting one not so warm. A lot reviews say it’s good for 40 and up