Sold Nemo Dagger Osmo 2p New With Tags and Footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrancoisStrawman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
New Nemo Dagger Osmo 415$ with footprint. Selling this because the hilleberge soulo black label came back in stock and I ended up buying that instead. Now this tent is past the return window since I forgot about it. MSRP with the foot print is 600$(Tent is 530$ and footprint is 70$). I'm selling both with tags for 415$. I accept paypal or venmo.

This is a two person tent that has never been used. It is marketed as an ultralight tent, and it is heavier than they claim, but still under 5 pounds. The weight can be split between two people. The main selling point of the tent is the sag resistance and water resistance, but I am skeptical how it will do in strong storms so keep your expectations tempered. By the reviews I would say this is an excellent general use tent, that will outperform all the cheap tents on the market, but if you are looking to survive monsoons I would pass on this. The tent is more like a 1.5 person tent rather than a two person tent especially if you are tall.

I will ship only to the lower 48 states. I will only ship after the address and payment are confirmed. I will ship ASAP within 1-2 business days. Please message me with any questions or for more pictures.IMG_2516.JPGIMG_2517.JPGIMG_2549.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.