Nemo Tracker Tent

Anyone has had experience with the Nemo Tracker 2P tent?

I’m thinking about picking one up therefore, some real life input would be great. Thank you

12kAhres

FNG
Replying because I've got my eye on the Tracker as well.

I don't have experience with the Tracker specifically. But I have had the Dagger 3P for two years now and love it. The quality is top notch - just remember their tents are lightweight for a reason (thin materials) so be careful when moving a pack or bow around.

If you want to get some more real life input, you can look at reviews of the last generation NEMO Hornet. Seems like they're nearly the same tent, except the Tracker has slightly thicker materials and the snow skirt on the rain fly.

Also note, a couple months back I reached out and customer service said there's an update coming to the Tracker this summer. So I'd recommend you sit on it a little while before making the purchase. You'll get to see the new features of the next gen (hopefully including better ventilation capaibility) and/or purchase the current gen at a discounted price.

I’ve got one and I like it. Haven’t got the chance for use during a hunting application but have set it up and camped in it and it works great. I had plenty of space for my pad, bag, and bow when I set it up in the house. Quality is great but I am probably going to get the footprint for a little added protection on the bottom. It’s light enough and would probably double as a small tarp if needed. IMG_5494.jpeg

Bazookas

FNG
Anyone have any ideas on how to keep the snow skirt off the ground in normal weather? They seem to keep the air flow down. Looking for something a little more reliable than a clothes pins 😂

Gotcha_

FNG
I’ve got one and I like it. Haven’t got the chance for use during a hunting application but have set it up and camped in it and it works great. I had plenty of space for my pad, bag, and bow when I set it up in the house. Quality is great but I am probably going to get the footprint for a little added protection on the bottom. It’s light enough and would probably double as a small tarp if needed. View attachment 600891
Hey Galloway, any update on real hunting use? Looking at this one vs mountain star now.

Hey Galloway, any update on real hunting use? Looking at this one vs mountain star
It got put to use a little this fall and worked fine for how it was used. The one thing I will make sure to do in the future, depending on the wind, is guy it out properly. There is some slack in the walls when it’s just set up with the poles so it gets a bit noisy and the walls will blow against you. The 2P had plenty of space for my gear though. I ended up changing packs and went with an Exo K4 5000. It’s a little bigger than the Metcalf I had but it fit just fine. The coldest night was 25 degrees and I didn’t have any condensation issue. I’ve got no complaints but definitely get the footprint. I didn’t punch any holes in the bottom but I got a little nervous the one trip I forgot to pack it.