Nevada 201 - 204 Late Archery

OP
CaliforniaMuley209

CaliforniaMuley209

Lil-Rokslider
Just drew this tag. How did the hunt go?
I actually returned the tag. I had 3 hunts prior and didn’t have enough time off work to really be Able to do it justice so I saved my points. I think it could be a blast though. Sorry I’m no help and good luck !

Swayze

FNG
I actually returned the tag. I had 3 hunts prior and didn’t have enough time off work to really be Able to do it justice so I saved my points. I think it could be a blast though. Sorry I’m no help and good luck !
Thanks, I am in a very similar situation - but hunting Christmas just seems too good to pass up.

OP
CaliforniaMuley209

CaliforniaMuley209

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, I am in a very similar situation - but hunting Christmas just seems too good to pass up.
Dude your so right. It’s a great time of year. I heard the weather can get nasty out there but it can be a really exciting hunt as well. I think if you had a week or 10 days you could really have a great time.

SDHNTR

WKR
You are hunting CA X12 bucks on winter range so look at that population’s stats to manage expectations. Don’t go into it thinking since it’s Nevada there’s going to be nice 4x4’s all over the place. PM me if you’d like more info.

jbane9

FNG
I’ll be there for a week during the early archery hunt. First time hunting in Nevada. If you want to send me a message in September or October I’ll share anything I learned about the area. Good luck!

Swayze

FNG
I’ll be there for a week during the early archery hunt. First time hunting in Nevada. If you want to send me a message in September or October I’ll share anything I learned about the area. Good luck!
I will do that. Thanks & good luck on your hunt.