Nevada FCFS

j_volt

WKR
I grabbed an antelope tag last year in this process while eating my second dinner of the evening at an all-inclusive in Cancun. Great times!
Navada 2022 Antelope.jpg

How long did they last? I definitely would have snagged one if I wasn't on FCFS probation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The FCFS tags always stay on my screen until I refresh for some reason, regardless if they were purchased or not.

I tried to add to cart for funsies but they were both already gone when I saw them.

j_volt

WKR
How long did they last? I definitely would have snagged one if I wasn't on FCFS probation

Last year, a lot of tags are already gone by the time you see them. I literally stared at my screen and would hit “add to cart” within a second of them popping up, and they would already be gone…likely because they popped up on someone else’s screen well before mine.

However, don’t lose hope. Archery deer tags became more and more available as it got closer to 8/10. I bet I saw over 25 on 8/9 and 8/10 last year (which I believe 8/10 was the archery opener).

Last year, a lot of tags are already gone by the time you see them. I literally stared at my screen and would hit “add to cart” within a second of them popping up, and they would already be gone…likely because they popped up on someone else’s screen well before mine.

However, don’t lose hope. Archery deer tags became more and more available as it got closer to 8/10. I bet I saw over 25 on 8/9 and 8/10 last year (which I believe 8/10 was the archery opener).
Do you recall seeing many muzzleloader/any legal weapon tags come up later on last year, or was it mainly just archery tags?

There’s gonna be hardly anything for nonres. Look at the tag allocations R vs NR, and then think about how many nonres would actually go scout, not see what they want, and turn a tag back in last minute.

The ship has sailed for nonres on FCFS

ladogg411

Lil-Rokslider
…likely because they popped up on someone else’s screen well before mine.
You can’t wait for the 35 second refresh cycle and expect to be the first guy to click.

The guys who I know that are successful just set up free auto clicker software. Pretty easy to get that 35 seconds to under 5 seconds with a little effort.

OP
R

Rpitts44

FNG
You can’t wait for the 35 second refresh cycle and expect to be the first guy to click.

The guys who I know that are successful just set up free auto clicker software. Pretty easy to get that 35 seconds to under 5 seconds with a little effort.

Auto clicker even tho you have a 7 day wait after even adding a tag to your cart??? That's next level

ladogg411

Lil-Rokslider
Auto clicker even tho you have a 7 day wait after even adding a tag to your cart??? That's next level

No, don’t get blocked.

I’m an NR so I am done. I’m just saying guys use the auto clicker to reduce the 35 seconds to under 5 seconds.

Then, make the decision manually whether to add to cart.

ladogg411

Lil-Rokslider
Autoclicking what? If you click refresh it makes you log back in
Be more creative and you will find the opportunity. Not gonna hand feed you.

Find a teenage gamer that plays a lot of Roblox or similar online game with repetitive action. Show him FCFS and he will show you the free software he can use to reduce that 35 sec to 5 sec.

Also have that gamer show you the features he uses in that software to avoid being caught. So that you also won’t get caught.

My game is over as an NR. But the smart, young residents aren’t handicapping themselves with 35 second delays.