New Coffee Option

jspradley

WKR
Serious question about this. I live in Idaho and get drug tested for work. Idaho will be one of the last holdouts for legal mmj. Currently fully illegal, criminalized, schedule 1 devils salad etc (thank you mormon cult leaders). They recently arrested some truck drivers for driving through in the interstate with a hemp shipment. Seriously.

Can I fail a drug test with CBD in my system?

I did some research on this since I was taking CBD for pain (not entirely sure it did anything)...

The consensus is "You shouldn't fail but there is a greater than zero percent chance of failing a drug test"

If the products is "pure" there should be no THC but there have been reported cases of people failing due to impure product and detection of other THC metabolites.

I did and at home test just to check and I passed but there is still a chance...

Serious question about this. I live in Idaho and get drug tested for work. Idaho will be one of the last holdouts for legal mmj. Currently fully illegal, criminalized, schedule 1 devils salad etc (thank you mormon cult leaders). They recently arrested some truck drivers for driving through in the interstate with a hemp shipment. Seriously.

Can I fail a drug test with CBD in my system?

Yes. Or at least that's what my employer has given as guidance. I am to self-report if I use/consume CBD.

I don't really care. I would try it if I could, but I can't, so oh well. It's not worth losing a good paying job and stability for my family over it.

36 bucks for 8 oz. of coffee. No thanks.I will just keep adding a little stale bong water to my Folgers.

CBD by itself is all but useless. All the research shows that it IS very effective but only along with the presence of other cannabinoids - specifically THC. This does NOT mean you have to get high but some amount (how much is not yet certain) of THC and/or other cannabinoids must be present in the system in order to achieve the so-called “entourage effect.” CBD has great potential but it’s also had an enormous effect on the American public by opening eyes and changing minds on the stupidity of having had it listed as a “schedule 1 drug” and demonizing the plant based on utterly false propaganda from the 1930’s. If it weren’t for CBD we wouldn’t be facing federal legalization or decriminalization - a great advance, finally.

This product is nonsense, though. Total hype and waste of your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, lots of hype but my wife is having astounding results with CBD for arthritis pain in her thumb and big toe.
She cancelled an upcoming surgery on her thumb if this continues to keep the throbbing pain at bay. Seems to work well. She gets from our reputable pharmacy.