New Digiscoping Option—MagView **Review Added 8/3/22**

Just as a point of clarification, this is the cover I was talking about that won’t fit anymore. Agreed with the Swaro rubber cover being worthless.

7c326955836fe52950940ec5d9286aa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for the outdoor vision case in case anyone was wondering.

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
Just as a point of clarification, this is the cover I was talking about that won’t fit anymore. Agreed with the Swaro rubber cover being worthless.

7c326955836fe52950940ec5d9286aa6.jpg

Just ordered the MagView. The new cover will be nice, I always felt like I needed to use the Swaro cover because I had it, but I always ended up taking it off because it was so annoying flopping all over in the wind.

cronsman

WKR
Since someone said they like trying new gear - here is another new digiscoping option "On Glass". Found it on the gram too. Looks like it solves some of the PS issues and $100 cheaper than Mag View. Appears to be made by a former SOF guy.
I'll probably pick one up to try out.

bigsky2

Lil-Rokslider
Since someone said they like trying new gear - here is another new digiscoping option "On Glass". Found it on the gram too. Looks like it solves some of the PS issues and $100 cheaper than Mag View. Appears to be made by a former SOF guy.
I'll probably pick one up to try out.

Anyone tried this one yet?

Watched some videos on That one Looks really fast to get the phone on. Downside to me is the phone case. Not as sleek as the mag view. But looks much quicker

I agree. The phone case having excess material stick out of the side is a huge turn off. The eyepiece cover isn’t as slick as the MagView either in my opinion. Will catch too much wind just dangling there, and I’m not the kinda guy that wants to remove the string and lose the damn cap. Definitely looks as fast, if not faster, than a PS though!

mcr-85

WKR
It looks like scope)cam has came out with a magnet attachment system as well. Their universal adapter has been my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

3forks

WKR
Similar but Ollin needs their dedicated phone case it looks like that protrudes out. They also have the hushin boys pushing product, so probably better for YouTube content and flatbill clearance
Agree with you 100%.

I ordered the Magview and let it sit unopened for 3 days after it was delivered. I waited because I wanted to see what the Ollin Company’s website published on their product, and I could the vid on it.

I wanted to make sure the Magview was going to be the best option in terms as functionality.

As soon as the cheesy music started and the Hushin guy appeared, I knew I wasn’t going to buy it regardless of how good their product is.