NEW - FORLOH - Men's AllClima Stretch Woven Jacket

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Your New Everyday Jacket​

Durable, breathable, wind and rain-resistant, our AllClima Stretch Woven Twill Jacket is designed to keep you comfortable in a variety of environments, terrains, and conditions. This mid-weight, 4-way stretch, fully mesh-lined jacket, with integrated forearm-to-cuff synthetic-suede reinforcement, will be a must-have in your closet.

The perfect companion to our best-selling AllClima Stretch Woven Twill Pant you can not go wrong with this multi-season duo.

Breathable & Weather Resistant​

Warm yet highly breathable, we’ve fully-lined the interior with mesh ventilation for those quick scrambles and mountain accents in the backcountry or when days get warmer and shedding heat is essential. YKK reverse coil zippers with garages for a ‘no rattle’ zipper system. Even both the hood and waist are equipped with cinch cords for fine-tuning fit while layering underneath with mid layers, baselayers and hood with or without ball caps, helmets. Two zippered hand pockets plus zippered chest pockets also included to keep all essential safe and secure.

Superior Abrasion Resistance​

Featuring engineered design and purposeful articulation built for comfort and mobility, we reinforce with our proven synthetic suede elbow-to-forearm-to-cuff to stand up to the harshest of scoping spots with the sharpest of rocks. This DWR Treated water-resistant, FORLOH Abrasynthetic Suede™ has been abrasion tested at over 150,000+ cycles (Martindale Test) keeping your elbows and forearms protected. These are also uniquely printed matching our camos and solid colors to further conceal from view.

Made in America​

By purchasing this jacket, you are not only investing in a superior outdoor garment but also supporting local communities. It is 100% sourced and made in America, as all our products, demonstrating our commitment to investing here at home and building our domestic economy.

Keith5579

FNG
Got mine on Friday. It's a well built piece of gear for sure. Looking forward to putting it to use on an elk hunt in a couple weeks.

Legend

WKR
Got mine on Friday. It's a well built piece of gear for sure. Looking forward to putting it to use on an elk hunt in a couple weeks.
Is it quiet? Like fleece quiet? I am trying to replace my jacket but I have checked all the big names and have not found a quiet jacket with pit zips. Wait, does it have pit zips?

Legend

WKR

Your New Everyday Jacket​

Durable, breathable, wind and rain-resistant, our AllClima Stretch Woven Twill Jacket is designed to keep you comfortable in a variety of environments, terrains, and conditions. This mid-weight, 4-way stretch, fully mesh-lined jacket, with integrated forearm-to-cuff synthetic-suede reinforcement, will be a must-have in your closet.

The perfect companion to our best-selling AllClima Stretch Woven Twill Pant you can not go wrong with this multi-season duo.

Breathable & Weather Resistant​

Warm yet highly breathable, we’ve fully-lined the interior with mesh ventilation for those quick scrambles and mountain accents in the backcountry or when days get warmer and shedding heat is essential. YKK reverse coil zippers with garages for a ‘no rattle’ zipper system. Even both the hood and waist are equipped with cinch cords for fine-tuning fit while layering underneath with mid layers, baselayers and hood with or without ball caps, helmets. Two zippered hand pockets plus zippered chest pockets also included to keep all essential safe and secure.

Superior Abrasion Resistance​

Featuring engineered design and purposeful articulation built for comfort and mobility, we reinforce with our proven synthetic suede elbow-to-forearm-to-cuff to stand up to the harshest of scoping spots with the sharpest of rocks. This DWR Treated water-resistant, FORLOH Abrasynthetic Suede™ has been abrasion tested at over 150,000+ cycles (Martindale Test) keeping your elbows and forearms protected. These are also uniquely printed matching our camos and solid colors to further conceal from view.

Made in America​

By purchasing this jacket, you are not only investing in a superior outdoor garment but also supporting local communities. It is 100% sourced and made in America, as all our products, demonstrating our commitment to investing here at home and building our domestic economy.
Have you thought about adding pit zips? For most western active hunting they are kind of a requirement.

OP
ForlohFamily

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Have you thought about adding pit zips? For most western active hunting they are kind of a requirement.
We do have pit zips in our

Allclima Soft Shell Jacket​

OP
ForlohFamily

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How does this compare to the AllClima softshell in terms of warmth? Is this a lighter weight piece, or warmer?
This is a lighter piece, and designed for more day to day, but still warm. Our soft shell is one of the warmest, driest, quietest, and most breathable hunting layering systems out there.

Cutwater

FNG
Good looking jacket, like the green color a lot!

I did have a quick question, how wind proof is the jacket?

OP
ForlohFamily

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

It's breathable, wind and rain-resistant - not wind proof. It has a fully-lined lightweight interior mesh for ventilation with a cinch waist and hood. Hope that helps. Forloh gear has free returns and exchanges with a lifetime warranty.

I only have the stretch woven pants. They are fairly wind resistant but any decent wind will cut through. I can only recall once when I was wearing them and it was windy. Probably a good 15-20 mph wind. I layered them with some duckworth powder pants and a polypropylene fishnet base layer. I could feel it a bit through that.