New - From PA

FeHunter

FNG
Hey all, new to the forum from central PA. Enjoy archery hunting in my home state of PA. First trip out west for archery elk was last year and would like to get go back every year that I can!

Hopefully can get some quality reading and views on different gear and techniques used for various hunts.
Thanks!

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome aboard!! Lots of great information and experience to draw from around here! Best of luck!!

Hit Man

FNG
Welcome - I am from Benton, PA (went to Bloomsburg University 95') and been living in CT for 25 years. I still hunt PA archery and rifle every year, mostly around the Benton Area and in the Pine Creek Valley in Slate Run PA. Drew a limited quota elk tag in WY Bighorn Mountains in 2018 and harvested a nice 6x6 at 17 yards with my Mathews Halon 32. It was a guided hunt on foot and I learned a lot during that hunt. Been studying all things WY draw, hunt areas, PP, public land, and access for the past 12 years so if you want to chat about WY hunts sometime just let me know. Currently sitting on 13 WY antelope and 13 WY deer points. Good luck on Rockslide. Great platform for hunters. - Hit Man

Attachments

• IMG_20180919_161648.jpg
    IMG_20180919_161648.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 5