New from WY

Cinch

Lil-Rokslider
Greetings all... Excited to be a member here...been looking forward to getting away from all the drama of the other forums...had enough of all the pretend hunting guides, wannabe comp shooters, fake ninjas and Internet tough guys... Looking forward to hanging with people that like to hunt, enjoy the outdoors, and may actually even yank a trigger on occasion...

elkguide

WKR
Beautiful country...full of wolves and grizzlys now but some of the best scenery you'll find...

That is a true statement for sure!

On day three of an eight day hunt, I had a hunter turn to me and say, "I thought you were guiding me on an elk hunt. So far we've seen ten elk but we've counted 22 grizzlies and 15 wolves!" All of those carnivores kind of ruined the area for hunting elk but I doubt there is a prettier view anywhere than what there is in the Thoroughfare area.

wyodan

WKR
Cinch where are you from in eastern Wyoming? I'm from Sheridan originally & Pinedale now. Pretty familiar with all of that area.

OP
Cinch

Cinch

Lil-Rokslider
Cinch where are you from in eastern Wyoming? I'm from Sheridan originally & Pinedale now. Pretty familiar with all of that area.

Grew up in Casper...lived in Gillette for about 12 years and now live outside of Moorcroft... It's not where I want to be, but it's in WY and I still have a job lol...although things are getting ugly for a lot of people...