New Guy from NC

Hey there! I just registered and wanted introduce myself. I work in the firearms manufacturing industry and am an avid precision rifle shooter based out of North Carolina. After a very long hiatus from hunting, I am finally getting back into it and have learned quite a bit from this forum. I figured I would finally register and connect with the community here instead of lurking any longer. Thanks for having me aboard!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new NC member.

Eddie

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new NC member.

Eddie

P.S. Since you posted your intro twice, I felt it was my duty to welcome both intros as I did not want to hurt your second intro's feelings. :ROFLMAO:

Hey there! I just registered and wanted introduce myself. I work in the firearms manufacturing industry and am an avid precision rifle shooter based out of North Carolina. After a very long hiatus from hunting, I am finally getting back into it and have learned quite a bit from this forum. I figured I would finally register and connect with the community here instead of lurking any longer. Thanks for having me aboard!
Welcome!

OP
A

Eddie

Thanks so much, Eddie - glad to be on the forum! I hit the back button to fix a typo in my original post and accidentally doubled it!

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am in the upstate of South Carolina. Just about moved to Apex North Carolina few months back but it didn’t work out.

OP
A
That's too bad. Apex is a great area - developing so fast like the rest of Wake and Chatham counties.

Much appreciate the welcome. I've been on Snipers Hide for a while and have always wanted to register here. So much to learn from both forums and awesome members as well!