New guy from PA

nesqymatt

FNG
Long time lurker, now first time poster. Have a camp in the heart of the elk herd in PA (Benezette). Gearing up for the next month for shed hunting and turkey scouting. Haven't been out west but a trip is in the works. I do a lot of backpack hunting in the PA wilds! Looking forward to hitting up the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome . I have been up to Benzette a few times to take pictures. I thought about heading up to shed hunt. How crowded does it get shed hunting?

OP
N

nesqymatt

FNG
Welcome . I have been up to Benzette a few times to take pictures. I thought about heading up to shed hunt. How crowded does it get shed hunting?

Weekends have been pretty crazy the last few years. Weekdays are a little better. We have a small stretch of 7 acres that we lease and share with the owners.

There are some remote areas in the state forest to the immediate west of town that may produce. Most shed hunters are going to be in the SGL. The gamelands will be the most crowded.

Good luck if you get out to shed hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie