New Guy

Thelong

FNG
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a long time reader who finally decided to join as I am ready to get into longer range precision shooting. I usually shoot pistol and small caliber rifle out to 50 yards at our local desert shooting spots a couple of times a month. Saved up some money and working on getting a 308 bolt gun, scope, etc. Currently looking for some local desert spots to shoot longer range. Glad I finally joined the group, looking forward to connecting with other local marksmen!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Gboots

FNG
Hello everyone, new as well, just jumping in where I can. From Upstate New York (don't hold that against me). Avid hunter, outdoorsman, trail rider and about to start reloading. Looking through the posts to pick up some knowledge and leave some where I can. Great to be part of a community with such a wide range of people and levels of experience and know how.

• Banned
OP
T

Thelong

FNG
Hello everyone, new as well, just jumping in where I can. From Upstate New York (don't hold that against me). Avid hunter, outdoorsman, trail rider and about to start reloading. Looking through the posts to pick up some knowledge and leave some where I can. Great to be part of a community with such a wide range of people and levels of experience and know how.
Welcome from another new guy.