New here

hoodb

FNG
Greetings to all,

Having been an observer on this forum for an extended period, I've decided it's about time I begin actively participating. Much like many others here, I find myself dedicating an excessive amount of thought to hunting, especially as we count down the four long months until the season starts again. My primary pursuit involves tracking various bird species with my faithful canine companion, with occasional forays into big game hunting when the opportunity arises. I'm currently in an exploratory phase, on the quest for that legendary terrain where deer grow to the size of elk, elk rival the dimensions of bison, and blue grouse are as large as ostriches.

ksp7146

FNG
Welcome. I too love chasing upland game with my dog when not hunting deer or elk. What type of dog do you have and what is y'alls favorite bird to hunt?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

• Banned
OP
hoodb

hoodb

FNG
Welcome. I too love chasing upland game with my dog when not hunting deer or elk. What type of dog do you have and what is y'alls favorite bird to hunt?
Thanks! I have a Labrador Retriever, and we enjoy hunting quail the most.