New line of Hunting Ammunition using Vihtavuori powders for max performance!

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
FWIW I would be interested in Non-lead 6.5 creed offerings from a rockslide sponsor. Heavy is better but I will take what I can get.
We can load some ammunition lead free, no problem. We have a hand loading request form on our website that you can fill out to receive an estimate. We commonly load Barnes and Hammer bullets to meet lead free hunting requirements.

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm a bit selfish, but I would be very interested to see N555, N565, and N570 become available by itself before it is available preloaded in cartridge cases.;)

The only thing better than having VV powders in your ammunition.........is not having to put it there yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axlrod

WKR
The only thing better than having VV powders in your ammunition.........is not having to put it there yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can relate to that mindset- but i started helping my dad load hunting ammo at our kitchen table when i was a boy a long time ago. I enjoy the process of loading and shooting and tuning. I have a dedicated loading room and have the resources to load and shoot quite a bit. My oldest boy is 20 and has killed an elk every year and a moose a couple years ago with ammo he loaded himself. Including a 6 point bull this past season he shot at 576 yards that dropped with 1 shot from a berger 180 from his 28 Nos.
There will always be demand for quality ammo so good luck with your endeavor.

tshunter

FNG
I’d hope you try multiple classic calibers with Nosler Partition bullets. .270 Winchester, 7mm Rem mag, .300 Win mag, 30-06, and .338 Win mag would be great.

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I can relate to that mindset- but i started helping my dad load hunting ammo at our kitchen table when i was a boy a long time ago. I enjoy the process of loading and shooting and tuning. I have a dedicated loading room and have the resources to load and shoot quite a bit. My oldest boy is 20 and has killed an elk every year and a moose a couple years ago with ammo he loaded himself. Including a 6 point bull this past season he shot at 576 yards that dropped with 1 shot from a berger 180 from his 28 Nos.
There will always be demand for quality ammo so good luck with your endeavor.
Thank you!

westcoasthunter

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think 300 PRC with 245 will be a big seller. I think Berger 215 and 230 Atips will be more popular in the mid-range .30 mags.

The 6.5 PRC and 156 Bergers are like PB&J! HAHA
Ryan I seen you shot the 230 A-tip this year how did you like them? thinking about getting some for my 300 prc improved. For elk and bear. Other option I was thinking was the 230 Berger

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Ryan I seen you shot the 230 A-tip this year how did you like them? thinking about getting some for my 300 prc improved. For elk and bear. Other option I was thinking was the 230 Berger

I think they are fine if you shoot them around 3000 FPS. They are more explosive than the 230 Bergers. But all four animals died rather quickly with the Atips.

westcoasthunter

Lil-Rokslider
I think they are fine if you shoot them around 3000 FPS. They are more explosive than the 230 Bergers. But all four animals died rather quickly with the Atips.
The 230 Bergers I can run around the 3050 mark with N570 in the 30 Sherman.. how do you think it would do if you hit the shoulder. I a behind the should type of guy but stuff happens sometimes looking for a 400-1000 yard for hunting bullet.