Whitetailkiller80

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Brand new in factory box Marlin 1895 dark series .45-70
Very rare rifle

AMmo separate

Shipped to FFL that accepts from individuals or pick up in Maryland at FFL

$3100 plus shipping 9CCEAF47-1909-4E0E-A22B-DE5B8957B202.jpeg84444EC1-F97E-4FEA-A236-8ACAC3F64BC8.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Whitetailkiller80

Whitetailkiller80

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am trying to figure out what’s rare about it. Shows in stock on Marlins website?
Well then fair enough you should know that marlins out of business they don’t have a legit website no longer and the guns been sold out for years since it was launched and very popular. Marlin was bought by Remington and then they too went out of business and then Marlin was bought by Ruger. Ruger just launched last week their first lever action @1399 these dark series are long gone very sought after and time n time again go well over 3k used in .45-70 on the ole gun broker thanks for asking

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well then fair enough you should know that marlins out of business they don’t have a legit website no longer and the guns been sold out for years since it was launched and very popular. Marlin was bought by Remington and then they too went out of business and then Marlin was bought by Ruger. Ruger just launched last week their first lever action @1399 these dark series are long gone very sought after and time n time again go well over 3k used in .45-70 on the ole gun broker thanks for asking
Fair enough now I know why it’s rare.

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bought a Henry X series because these were so hard to come by. Free bump for a sweet rifle, hope you find a good home for it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Whitetailkiller80

Whitetailkiller80

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I bought a Henry X series because these were so hard to come by. Free bump for a sweet rifle, hope you find a good home for it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks took me forever to find one myself and when then come up ya gotta be fast even though they ain’t cheap anymore …I’m just moving in a different direction

Bkottke35

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wish I would have bought one of these when they were $800 at scheels. They have gone super crazy these last couple years. Good luck with your sale!

B

rob86jeep

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am trying to figure out what’s rare about it. Shows in stock on Marlins website?
Be careful with the site you found it for sale on. I found it advertised at ...marlinfirearmstore... but they only appear to take crypto or Zenmo (which means its a scam). The real website is ...marlinfirearms...

All the 1895 rifles shot up in value when Marlin went under and was purchased by Ruger. However, Ruger just announced their production of the 1895's is back this month and they'll continue to produce different variants.

OP, good luck with the sale. I had an 1895 SBL which I let go and have regretted it since. I'll be buying another one once the production catches up with demand a little and see which different versions they come out with.

OP
Whitetailkiller80

Whitetailkiller80

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Be careful with the site you found it for sale on. I found it advertised at ...marlinfirearmstore... but they only appear to take crypto or Zenmo (which means its a scam). The real website is ...marlinfirearms...

All the 1895 rifles shot up in value when Marlin went under and was purchased by Ruger. However, Ruger just announced their production of the 1895's is back this month and they'll continue to produce different variants.

OP, good luck with the sale. I had an 1895 SBL which I let go and have regretted it since. I'll be buying another one once the production catches up with demand a little and see which different versions they come out with.
There’s several knock off webpages acting like they sell guns and ammo. But to the viewers of them pages…… if you looked for an item and it’s expensive and hard to get but a site like that has it for fractions and in stock it’s prob a scam lol

Yeah I heard mixed things on the new Ruger that launch many didn’t like it compared to old we shall see what becomes of Ruger /Marlin

The originals will prob remain to be valuable as they are original

Thanks for the kind words you should search for one like ya sold and enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.