ZipsNLbs

FNG
Glad to join this forum. Found this page by researching before buying my new tikka . I’ve found a lot of useful info on here . I’ll be starting my reloading journey soon so I’m just sitting back gathering as much info as I can in the mean time . This seems like the place to do it ! New gun I got was a Tikka t3x laminated stainless in 6.5 creed. Put a cheap Diamond back tactical on it . Hope to have fun shooting deer, dogs and steel out to about 500 yards with it ! Anyways THANKS FOR THE ADD IMG_0926.jpegIMG_0927.jpeg

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Welcome. Now the fun and expense starts. Over the years I have spent untold amount of money on firearms, the rest was just waisted.

OP
Z

ZipsNLbs

FNG
Yessir. You’re not kidding there . The tikka looks like my 260 so that was easy enough to sneak past the wife 🤣 A reloading bench and gear is going to be more challenging 🤘🏻

tony

WKR
Welcome
I have an older Vortex DB 4x12 with parallax adjustment. Looks like they got cheap and took it off the new models

OP
Z

ZipsNLbs

FNG
Welcome
I have an older Vortex DB 4x12 with parallax adjustment. Looks like they got cheap and took it off the new models
Thanks ! Glad to be here . It’s they’re still on the left side . Pictures a little blurry wish the turrets lined up more but can’t expect a heck of alot for the price of this optic ! Seems like a pretty good scope for the money . I think I may eventually put this on my varmint gun and grab something else for this . I’m not a fan of the 4x min magnification I would like something around the 1.5-3 minimum magnification range but with turrets IMG_0937.jpeg

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
Z

ZipsNLbs

FNG
You really need to work on filling up all those empty spots in your safe.
LOL I just got that cabinet last weekend because the other two were full and I was sick of hearing how I got a gun in every corner and on every flat surface in the house lol!!! This one’s just a cheap Stack on from TS but probably just as secure as my libertys now … 🙄