New Mexico Elk land owner tags cost

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
So put Buzz down as "for government welfare"........got it. But somehow I already knew that. And I would never consider corporate or personal tax rates above 20% to be stupidly low. Considering that it used to be 35%, I would consider 35% to be stupidly high.......unless you're an anti-capitalist (anti-American) and want to stifle capitalism.

This thread is now over 3 months old. I believe the original question was discussed and answered in the first few posts. And then the rabbit trails ensued when that was done and over with.

Last edited:

pirogue

WKR
How was my post “off the rails”?? It was a general post asking if anyone knew of tags or reputable people to buy from in these units and what the average is cost is...and where in my post did I mention I was looking for a “reasonable” price?
I do agree this topic took left turn from my op....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirogue

WKR
First of all, I didn’t catch the date you posted, so you were looking early. The “right price” obviously became distorted with “reasonable”, after everyone chimed In with what they thought was too expensive. That’s where it got off the rails. But anyway, did you find one, and if so, let us know how the experience turned out.

elkyinzer

WKR
Gotta love the "North American Model of Wildlife Conservation"... yep...they really nailed it all right. Meat markets, no bueno. Ego market, capitalism rules the land.