New Mexico Unit Muzzleloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trencher

FNG
Heading there now myself, scouting for muzzle also, weather looks good with any luck I’ll be there late tomorrow. First time in the unit so I’ll put on some miles and see what’s going on. Good luck

Cohunter9

FNG
fun hunt, havent been there in 10 years. We used to draw it every year growing up. Ill be arriving on the 13th, looking forward to it

Legend

WKR
How did your hunt go? I drew the tag this year
I doubt he will respond. He was one of those guys who drew a tag he didn't know much about and then created a rokslide acount looking for help. He had 13 posts and was last seen in October 2021.

Pro tip...rokslide is more of a community then an easy button for unit information. Stick around meet some people and you might just learn something.

KHNC

WKR
I didnt draw unit 15, but i ever do, please post all the hunt details on this thread for my future benefit. TIA

Nacho Mountain has all the big bulls. I reccomend a long range muzzleloader with a good turret scope.

If you don't want my trophy spot and just want to kill a good representation of what gmu 15 has, hunt the scenic lookout off Highway 180. Glass towards Reserve, lots of 330-350 bulls.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Nacho Mountain has all the big bulls. I reccomend a long range muzzleloader with a good turret scope.

If you don't want my trophy spot and just want to kill a good representation of what gmu 15 has, hunt the scenic lookout off Highway 180. Glass towards Reserve, lots of 330-350 bulls.
Yeah, got a ML with a great SCOPE! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.