New pew pew incoming

bnewt3

Lil-Rokslider
PSA has a good price on a 110 Tactical LH 6.5CM so I snatched and also have a Bushnell Match Pro 6-24x50 on the way for it. Pretty excited. Eventually it will get a MDT XRS.

OP
B

bnewt3

Lil-Rokslider
Got it a while back. Went with Arken rings. Put a small rail under the front and a cheap bipod. All-in I'm at under $1200.

Finally had some decent time at the range. So far ive only used the S&B Tactical 140gr ammo. @100 ive gotten a sub .5MOA group and a sub .65MOA group, both 3-shot. Next time I go to the range ill move to 5-shot groups as well as doing a tall target test.

Im incredibly pleased so far. The trigger is very good but can be improved very slightly as there is a tiny bit of creep before a nice light, clean break. The accutrigger blade doesn't bother me, but I can understand those that don't like it. The bolt has already smoothed and loosened quite a bit just by working it a couple hundred times, although it still isn't and never will be anywhere near as smooth as my T3x, but its functional. LOVE the giant bolt handle, can't miss it.

While recoil is extremely manageable, it does jump enough that I cannot spot impacts so I am looking into brakes. From the research ive done so far, the TriDelta .308 brake has a great combination of recoil and muzzle rise reduction with better than average muzzle blast/noise. Problem is, I cant find one in stock anywhere.