Rings!

bnewt3

Lil-Rokslider
What is the current fair-haired child when it comes to rings? Ive got a 110 Tactical with a 20MOA Pic rail coming and a Bushnell Match Pro to go on it. Im not looking for cheap as can be and im not looking to spend as much as the scope.

OP
B

bnewt3

Lil-Rokslider
Vortex Pro? not a bad price and well-reviewed as far as I can tell

blkqi

WKR
Depends on application to an extent, but all my riflescopes get American Rifle Company rings or mount. They are fantastic.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Basically, any "precision" rings will do you. I don't know what the current "cool rings" are. It seems like there haven't been any new fads that I have become aware of.

I do like the ARC rings, they are easy to get the scope level. Drop them in and one bolt.

ljalberta

WKR
NF Ultralites unless you need something extra low. I’m tempted to try the UM Premier rings for the built in level, but haven’t personally done so.

Another vote for the ARC rings just because they're easier to get your scope installed/level compared to all other rings. Having said that, any quality ring will work.

OP
B

bnewt3

Lil-Rokslider
I like how those ARC rings work but I cant bring myself to spend $180 when with a bit of time a different ring will do the same thing.

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
Seekins / Vortex PMR's are my $100 go-to (used market)
Mainly because they list their mfg tolerance to be ±0.0005" which is exceptional (if true). And now after owning several sets, they just keep working.

If they were as cheap/easy to find anything by NF or Hawkins would equally as trustworth in my opinion

swampfox

FNG
I have the Zeiss precision rings and don’t have any complaints. They seem to do the job.

NF UL, Leupold MK4, Badger, Seekins, ARC, APA, Hawkins, Spuhr… there’s a lot of excellent choices when it comes to rings.