New Product Release: Argali Ultralight Game Bags

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Today we are releasing our ultralight game bag line with the release of our High Country Pack, which clocks in at a little over 9 ounces(!) for a set of bags that will hold a boned out bull elk or meat on bone for mule deer, sheep and pronghorn. We spent a year to develop a technically designed set of game bags specifically with backcountry and backpack hunters in mind that was super light, reusable and full of features you wouldn't expect from your game bags.

If you want to check them out further go here: Argali High Country Pack.

High Country Pack Highlights
  • 9 ounces per set (includes 5 game bags and a stuff stack)
  • Elk-Will fit an entire boned out elk
  • Deer-Will fit any deer, meat on bone or boned out
  • Breathable and Protective-Allows your meat to breath, but keeps all flies and fly eggs off your meat to keep it clean
  • Reusable and Durable- Made from a wear resistant nylon blend material that is machine washable for use on animal after animal
  • Easy Hanging-Can hang contents of the bag by any two of the nylon webbing tabs with a piece of webbing or paracord (ideal for hanging when solo)
  • Night Missions- Reflective neon orange paracord and reflective logo makes for easy finding at night
  • Closed seams- The interior seems are sewn without any exposed stitching, which keeps the seems in tact from heavy use pulling meat in and out of the bag
  • Stuff sack has room for kill kit, including knife, gloves and extra paracord
  • Multiple uses-Our game bags in the High Country Pack also make great stuff sacks, gear organizers and even work as a backcountry pillow case, and the paracord in the bags is strong enough to tie down your tent or fix your boot laces with in a pinch.
If you want to read a short article on what's different about our bags, go here.

slowelk

WKR
I just ordered these to try. This will force me to bone-out my elk quarters. I plan on throwing a ground sheet and flagging into the kit.

Look nice. I'm torn. My Caribou bags weigh 3-4oz each but I can get a boned deer in one bag and an elk in 3, a cow in 2.

Lawnboi

WKR
Finally got a chance to fill the argali bags with meat.

These bags kick ass. I’ll be buying more when they become available.

Made in the USA, built well, with some nice features and light. Very impressed with these bags.

So far have had an elk, antelope, and some bison in these bags. Holding up great, breathe well, and seem to clean a lot easier than the caribou bags I have. Would absolutely recommend.