New reloaded resizing questions

OP
WiscoHoundsman
New question if anyone has notifications for this thread. I had resized 10 pieces as discussed above but am running into a new issue. The neck is too big. The bullets fall right into the case. I was going to try loading my first round and realized it had no tension to even need a bullet seater. Is the recapping rod in the resizing die causing this?

Jimbee

WKR
New question if anyone has notifications for this thread. I had resized 10 pieces as discussed above but am running into a new issue. The neck is too big. The bullets fall right into the case. I was going to try loading my first round and realized it had no tension to even need a bullet seater. Is the recapping rod in the resizing die causing this?
Your bushing needs to be adjusted, it's problem not squishing the neck. Maybe read the instructions, i can't remember exactly how i had to set mine up. I had the same problem with my first bushing die.

OP
WiscoHoundsman
I think I may be missing the bushing…. Guess I should have read all the instructions. Now I just need to figure out a size or sizes and get some ordered.

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
I use a .310 on my 7mm PRC brass, should be the same for 7 RM.

A loaded round was .314 across the neck, I tried a .312 bushing and didn’t get enough tension to hold Barnes bullets. Put the .310 in and got great results.

OP
WiscoHoundsman
I’m going to order the .309 or .308 based on reddings website I should get the .309 but have also read to get a .002 smaller bushing than a loaded round. The Redding site says .001 less than a loaded round and factory hornady 162 eldx is .310-.311.