Sold New Seekins Rings 30mm low (.82”)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
New seekins rings 30mm low (0.82”). Removed from packaging and mounted (packaging included). Nothing wrong with the rings, they just didn’t fit the rifle/scope combo I hoped to use them on.

I accept PayPal.

$120 shipped.

IMG_3985.jpeg
IMG_3986.jpeg
IMG_3987.jpeg
IMG_3988.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
PBBananaHammock
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What size objective did you try to run them on?

Not your typical fitment issue due to objective.

It is a 50mm objective with a Remington 5r sendero profile barrel on a 20moa seekins rail. The scope objective cleared the barrel just fine. Where it didn’t fit is the magnification ring at the rear.

The scope is a sightron STAC 5-20x50 which has a lot of eye relief (over 4”) and a fat magnification ring. The scope has to be pushed far forward with an extended pic rail for proper eye relief, which in turn requires the magnification ring to sit over the rail. The STAC’s chunky magnification ring won’t clear the pic rail by a millimeter or so.

I could grind a notch in the rail, but I have another set of seekins medium rings that are 1/20” taller (.87) and they give just enough clearance at the rear. My combination isn’t the norm. Most will never need their scopes pushed forward that far, nor do most scopes have as chunky of a magnification ring.

Most rifles with up to and including a 50mm obj and/or a varmint contour barrel I would think these rings should work fine.

Last edited:
OP
PBBananaHammock
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sale pending… Still taking offers until payment is received. First to complete the transaction gets the rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.