New sleeping bag if you are thinking about a quilt. Sierra Designs cloud

dog812

WKR
I thought some of you might interested in this.
I hate drafts so I can never use a quilt. But I also wanted something around #1 cause I carry a puffy jacket anyway.
I picked up the Sierra design cloud 35. It's a ziperless sleeping bag design. Has a self closing foot vent which I like... And a pad sleeve cause I hate sliding off.
The bottom is basically just material to seal out drafts.
At 1#7oz... It meets all my asks. Check out their video for more info.

eb69bca3ea8eb95cf2502b17bd1b590d.jpg

rm06

WKR
Interesting, thanks for pointing it out. I'm at the analysis paralysis stage right now trying to decide on a new sleep system

OP
D

dog812

WKR
I was in the same boat.
I have a 13f bag that I've used for six years, sweating all night, luging its 3.5# weight around everywhere worried I didn't want to be cold.
My buddies have quilts and down bags, but I couldn't decide till I saw this one.... It had everything I was looking for, especially the foot vent... Time will tell...

I have a Sierra Design Front Country 35, it has a very cool zipperless design and the foot vent is awesome. But at over 4 pounds it’s hardly a backpacking sleeping bag, but great for truck camping.

07jkjeeper

Lil-Rokslider
Is the pack down size differ much from their quits? About to pull the trigger on a 35 degree SD quilt.