New speed loader

Any other new thoughts on this?
I'm thinking about ordering. I have a brake and this would eliminate the funnel which is nice.

Can you elaborate on the static buildup, and dryer sheet graphite trick? Not something I've run into yet.
Works great. My son and I used these on several hunts last fall and this spring.

You get a little static electricity build up as the powder moves around inside which causes the powder grains to stick to the inside walls of the tube. Which is no big deal but you want the powder to flow quickly and completely when you dump it. This is not uncommon in plastic powder tubes. So the fix is to rub the inside of the tube with a dryer sheet or (as I do) swirl a small amount of powdered graphite around inside before loading the tube to coat the inside with a very light coat. This prevents static.

Depending on the type of brake you have, this loader may or may not alleviate the need for a load through funnel to load the bullet. It doesn’t for me so I don’t use one on my rifles with brakes.

CMF

WKR
Depending on the type of brake you have, this loader may or may not alleviate the need for a load through funnel to load the bullet. It doesn’t for me so I don’t use one on my rifles with brakes.
Thanks for the info.

Because of the length or width?

I have an anarchy brake on a 50 cal cva accura mr-x

Thanks for the info.

Because of the length or width?

I have an anarchy brake on a 50 cal cva accura mr-x
Yeah, you probably use a load-through funnel with your brake, right? I do with all of mine.