Newbie here, just joined

Wanted to introduce myself, don't know if that's protocol around here...so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules.

I'm new to archery although I shot a bit in college, after college life got in the way and it dropped by the wayside. Lifelong outdoorsperson, been fishing/hiking since I was a kid, chased fish with flyrod all over for big and small gamefish. Finally picked up archery again when my ten year old expressed a desire to shoot arrows and it was convenient to do some groundhog pest control on my property. I got a new setup and kept going from there...building my own arrows, shooting a ton every day, travel with my bow and target (no flying these days with Covid) and getting my hunting license so I can start down that road. It's been fun and I can't wait to stalk my first deer, hog, elk, etc.

Found these forums since it seemed to turn up frequently whenever I google searched an archery topic and a lot of great info on these forums.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome from NorCal!! Lots of great information and experience to draw from around here! Glad to have you aboard! 🤙