News that’s gonna rock the mule deer world!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This isn’t a joke, scam, or trick. In the next few days, one of the most incredible feats ever achieved in the world of mule deer hunting will be made public. I learned of it about a week ago and my jaw just about hit the floor. Had it not come from a reliable source, I wouldn’t have believed it myself.

Our friends at Black Ovis are knee deep in this story and will be releasing this in their newsletter later this week or early next week. This is the only way to get the news first. Head over to Black Ovis here and susbscribe to their newsletter. The link is shown in the pic below64BCF21B-2F4E-4D0D-BD43-34050049B6AE.jpeg
Once you’ve put in your email address, hit enter and this page will open:
EE5CEBCF-2CDB-44E0-ADF2-3A65CCE8BA5B.jpeg

Fill in at least the Mule Deer box under “Trophies choice” (and any other category of interest) then hit “Submit Preferences”. Now sit back and wait for it. It’s gonna change mule deer hunting as we know it, and renew your faith in modern big game management.

Here’s some eye candy to tide you over while we wait for the announcement (Photo courtesy of B&C):
77EA8B95-9B27-46C1-B6F1-67D370EECC25.jpeg

Last edited:
Robby that interview you did on ritch outdoors had some real nuggets in it. Listened to it on a road trip and then deleted the app, but...

Preciate what you said about not drawing too many tags, and not worrying about drawing good tags and learn the area.

Not giving much out here but my wife's side of the family has relatives in an area that is not mule deer central South Dakota, but multiple 180" bucks taken from the property the last 2 decades and 3 over 200".

Makes ya think there pockets all over the west with

KurtR

WKR
Robby that interview you did on ritch outdoors had some real nuggets in it. Listened to it on a road trip and then deleted the app, but...

Preciate what you said about not drawing too many tags, and not worrying about drawing good tags and learn the area.

Not giving much out here but my wife's side of the family has relatives in an area that is not mule deer central South Dakota, but multiple 180" bucks taken from the property the last 2 decades and 3 over 200".

Makes ya think there pockets all over the west with

Hey now there are no big mule deer in Sodak every one just keep heading west.:cool: