NFL on Peacock 😡

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
Im going to rant for a second. I think it's total BS that streaming services can buy rights to something like watching the NFL. Amazon Prime included. What about the people that don't have internet? What about the people that can't afford streaming services? The amount of greed in professional sports is sickening. Anyone and everyone should be able to turn on their local antenna TV and be able to watch these games. Ok im done now.

Not sure where rokslide stands on pasting links into threads but I use stream east to watch all sporting games. The dolphins/chiefs game is on there too. Used it to watch the Browns texans game

Usually when you hit the play button it loads an ad screen that you have to back out of but its always worked for me.

-if this falls outside the rokslide guidelines ill gladly take it down just lemme know.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Not sure where rokslide stands on pasting links into threads but I use stream east to watch all sporting games. The dolphins/chiefs game is on there too. Used it to watch the Browns texans game

Usually when you hit the play button it loads an ad screen that you have to back out of but its always worked for me.

-if this falls outside the rokslide guidelines ill gladly take it down just lemme know.

Is the site safe? My Malwarebytes would not let me connect, saying the site is not safe.

Edited: It set off my Malware alert saying it has "PUP Malware" at this site? Might be incorrect, but proceed with caution.

Last edited:
My wife happened to get Peacock a couple months ago to watch something she likes. She got a deal for $2/mo or something. So, I'm going to watch.

I agree is kinda BS. But if you think about it the NFL is just entertainment, just like a movie, and movies are often exclusive to a streaming service. Looking forward to watching Oppenheimer on Peacock next month.

I wasn't happy when Monday Night Football went from ABC to ESPN in 2006. I didn't have cable for a long while during that period. It's just a matter of what it's worth to the person. I signed up for the $6 Peacock monthly subscription today and let my folks login too.

Is the site safe? My Malwarebytes would not let me connect, saying the site is not safe.

Edited: It set off my Malware alert saying it has "PUP Malware" at this site? Might be incorrect, but proceed with caution.
I haven't ever had any issues with it having bugs. I use it through duckduckgo and its never alerted me of bugs, not to say it doesnt have any but I havent ever had any issues

Are the games that are on Peacock exclusive to it?

I have watched more football this year than the last ten years combined since we can stream it.

OP
ArcherAnthony

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
I read an article yesterday where the players are pissed about it. I feel bad for my dad, a maniac football fan who has no clue what streaming even means and doesn't own a computer or a smart TV.
Same with my family. They live in the mountains of PA. Can't even get internet to their house.