WTS NIB SS 357 Mag and brand new leather holster

clockworkgator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gents,

For sale is a brand new, stainless Taurus 66, 7-shot, .357 magnum revolver with factory Hogue grips and adjustable hi-vis rear sight. It has never been fired -- only cleaned and oiled upon opening. Comes in the original box as pictured. (Note: there are no blemishes on the metal... the serial # has simply been obscured for photographs.) Very solid, locks up tight.

With the revolver is a Camp Curry holster. It is full-grain, vegetable tanned (USA) leather, hand-stitched, with a metal snap. It is also brand new, never been carried. The 66 fits perfectly.

cropped 1.jpg

cropped 2.jpg
cropped 3.jpg

The revolver will ship from my FFL to your FFL. (No exceptions!) The holster will ship directly to you from me via USPS.

Please claim here and, as usual, PM me with any questions. (This is cross posted; will go by timestamp.)

$600 for everything out the door. Personal check is preferred. Will ship when payment clears.

Thanks y'all.

OP
C

clockworkgator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All PMs answered. (This is a 4 inch barrel and, yes, the build is plenty stout for full-house 357 loads, including Buffalo Bore.)