WTS NightForce Accessories - 34mm Rings, Picatinny Rail, Aadland Flip Covers

ghott

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Up for sale are a few NightForce scope accessories that I am not going to use.

1.) NightForce X-Treme Duty 1-Piece Steel Base Picatinny Rail for Winchester Model 70 Long Action w/ 20 MOA cant (A196). I trimmed down the front of the rail as shown so that it's shorter (more like a receiver length rail) to allow for more eye relief adjustment with lower scope rings. The paint has also been touched up to match the dust black finish. I used this for a single range session only. Comes with original packaging, screws, and torx wrench as shown. These sell new for $135-$140. Asking $85 shipped/PayPal'd as friends/fam or $90 shipped/PP'd as goods/services.

2.) Set (front and rear) of the Aadland Engineering flip-up scope caps that fit Night Force ATACR or BEAST in 5-25x56mm Scope (FFP). These may fit other NightForce ATACR models as well. Made in the USA - rain, fog, snow, dust, dirt, mud, and abuse proof. They are brand new, never used, and never mounted. They carry a no questions asked lifetime replacement warranty direct from Aadland Engineering. I paid $110 plus tax (shipped) for them, and they are currently back ordered per Aadland site. Asking $85 shipped/PayPal'd as friends/fam or $90 shipped/PP'd as goods/services.

3.) NightForce X-Treme Duty 34mm Ultralite ring set, 6-screw design, in High/1.125" height (A210). Aluminum construction with titanium cross bolts. Brand new, never opened, used, or mounted...just got the wrong height and waited too long to return. Sell for $215 plus shipping/tax, Asking SOLD SOLD SOLD

nf_all.jpg

nf_rail_1.jpg

nf_rail_2.jpg

nf_rail_3.jpg

nf_rail_4.jpg

nf_rail_5.jpg

nf_rail_6.jpg

aadmount_1.jpg

aadmount_2.jpg

nf_rings_1.jpg

nf_rings_2.jpg

nf_rings_3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
G

ghott

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NF rings are sold, the rail and scope caps are still available.