Nightforce NX8 and ATACR 10% off sale at Euro Optic

Flyjunky

WKR
Euro Optic has all of the NX8’s and many of the ATACR’s listed at 10% off through the end of the month. These aren’t “demo” or “open box” but a Nightforce sale. The individual listings say they pay the sales tax and have free 2 day shipping as well.

This is a good time to snag one because they almost never go on sale.

It's interesting the things that are going on sale that I usually never see go on sale and the sheer amount of sale notifications I'm getting in my emails is amazing.

IdahoBeav

WKR
It's interesting the things that are going on sale that I usually never see go on sale and the sheer amount of sale notifications I'm getting in my emails is amazing.
It seems like for the last 5 years or so, Nov/Black Friday sales in the industry have been popular and increasing.

• Banned
OP
R

Welcome to the recession. It’s been a couple years since the last panic and people aren’t spending money like they used to and the manufacturers are feeling it. It’s a buyers market if you’ve got the cash.

• Banned
OP
R
It seems like for the last 5 years or so, Nov/Black Friday sales in the industry have been popular and increasing.

Yes but the only time NF has ever authorized selling below MAP was on discontinued items. This is the first time I have ever seen NF authorize as sale. They have always been extremely strict on their pricing.

Yes but the only time NF has ever authorized selling below MAP was on discontinued items. This is the first time I have ever seen NF authorize as sale. They have always been extremely strict on their pricing.
I'm pretty sure they did it last Nov/Dec on NXS and SHV. I tried to talk a coworker into upgrading his optic but he drug his feet until the sale was over and then refused to pay normal prices.

• Banned
OP
R
I'm pretty sure they did it last Nov/Dec on NXS and SHV. I tried to talk a coworker into upgrading his optic but he drug his feet until the sale was over and then refused to pay normal prices.

They were discontinuing a bunch of NXS models and then one variant of the SHV I believe at some point last year. NF doesn’t do holiday sales or any other sales, they never have. This is a first.

They were discontinuing a bunch of NXS models and then one variant of the SHV I believe at some point last year. NF doesn’t do holiday sales or any other sales, they never have. This is a first.

I wasn't completely full of it.

The more I shop for and use riflescopes, the more I just want Nightforce to make the 3-10 SHV in mil. Seems like a skew that could've been added in the last 8 years (or however long we've had SHVs).

wnelson14

WKR
Welcome to the recession. It’s been a couple years since the last panic and people aren’t spending money like they used to and the manufacturers are feeling it. It’s a buyers market if you’ve got the cash.
Spot on, you can see it here as well, as how long some good priced items sit in the classifieds