WTS Nikon Fieldscope 20-45 x 60 and range finder

KGParker

FNG
looking to downsize, so here it goes. I know these items might be top of the line or brand new, but possibly they have value for a new hunter or someone looking for some solid back up items or even starter items for kids. The have served me well, and I have had no problems with anyone of them.

1. Leica Trinovid 10x42 German Made Binos (Green)...bought them brand new years ago and take great care of them. These things are awesome and I have enjoyed them very much. I am only parting with them to upgrade to a pair that has a built in range finder. The glass is in GREAT shape and very few marks if any at all. 525.00 TYD. I have the original cover also.

2. Nikon Field Scope 20x45x60. also in great shape and has always been in my safe. This comes with original cover, Window Mount and a Silk tripod XL. as shown in the picture 325.00 TYD. When hunting this past season in Idaho, it worked just as good as by buddies Leupold, there was very little difference.

3. Nikon Rangefinder. This item is only a couple years old. I don't use it. Also in great condition. 150.00 TYD

spotter.jpgrange.jpgfront.jpg

Attachments

• leica.jpg
    leica.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1706.jpg
    IMG_1706.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 53
Back