WTT Nikon Monarch HG 10x42 for Swarovski NL Pure 10x42 preferably with cash added from my end of course or trade even up for a Vortex Razor HD 10x42

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As title states... Also looking for 10x32 NL Pures green ones not the orange ones with headrest if possible.

Up for trade are Nikon Monarch HG 10x42s in very good condition second owner doesn't have factory box. Almost as clear as my KOWA Genesis Prominar XD and clearer than even the ScoopX UHDs hahaha. Reason for offering a trade is I'm definitely going to end up having both Swarovski NL pures in both 10x42 as well as 10x32 so I see no point in still owing such an expensive Nikon Monarch HG while still curious about the Vortex Razor HD whether of Chinese or Filipino or older Jap origin no matter what mostly everyone else says about them and Vortex brand in general but I simply refuse to buy one outright LOL...

Also have other Binoculars for trade consideration such as Leupold BX5 Santiam 15x56 new in box just opened to make sure not damaged in shipping I have two of them other one is in used condition, Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2 10x42 have two new gently and very lightly used without serial numbers if that mattters to you and both of them make me personally dizzy and nauseated when looking through them full disclosure, 3 Athlon Midas UHD Gen 2 12x50s all new gently and very lightly used to check for sample variance, Japan Leupold BX4 12x50 new in box just opened to check for shipping damage and briefly and gently compared to some other Binoculars, Two Leupold SX5 Santiam 27-55x80 one like new in box other I used has a little dust and have box, 4 ScoopX UHD 10x42s all with smashed trashed boxes but all Binoculars are perfect still like new. Reason for offering additional trades I just spent too much money buying two NL Pures last week and looking to buy two more. Inquire about other Binoculars towards trade I have a lot of non-Swarovski I probably won't be using again.

I might even consider parting with my Kowa Genesis Prominar XD 10x33 with Fluorite glass like new hardly used and Kowa TSN 554 Straight also like new hardly used.

Last edited:

JGRaider

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a LNIB Razor HD 10x42 I can trade you for those HG's. Can you send me some pics please?

OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Added up for trade is a like new Swarovski NL Pure 8x42s for NL Pure 10x42s. I actually prefer the Burris Signature HD 8x42s I bought previously on sale on Amazon and the SVBONY SV202 8x32s on sale for $120 believe it or not due to more color pop and 3d effect.

Last edited: