No more Alliant powder?

I would bet they continue to produce for ammo manufactures, government entities, etc. Just not producing enough to sell to the general public.

Looks like the five or so pounds of reloader I have are going to appreciate nicely this year. I might be able to retire early.

I would bet they continue to produce for ammo manufactures, government entities, etc. Just not producing enough to sell to the general public.

Looks like the five or so pounds of reloader I have are going to appreciate nicely this year. I might be able to retire early.
I don't know. Hornaday can't even get 26.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

That is exactly why. Powder chemicals are being centralized for government use to replenish national stockpiles. What has been sent and used in Ukraine and Israel has depleted our strategic stockpiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad, loved ARcomp in my grendel and 556. Wish I grabbed rl26 when it existed. As much as I hate panic buying I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

That's going to go deeper, it will now put a larger drain on other powders as well.

People will still shoot and find other powders that work.

Makes me think my little 6 dasher burning 30 grains of varget or 6.5 manbun at 41 is the way of the future if you want to conserve what you have.

Slick,, that is why I went from shooting a .270 WIn. to a .243 Win. to a .223 Rem. to a bow. Now I just shoot my bow . I have about 3 ,000 small rifle, , 3,000 small pistol and 2 000 large rifle . I wont buy anymore till they are all gone,,, and that means I will likely never buy primers again.

I was using RL10 in my 204 ruger. But I went to H4895. I think I have 10 bottles of RL10. I only use RL10 in my 204. So that will do me a long time. Alliant also cancel all the back orders they had.

Back