Nock on elevate 2.0 or hamskea trinity?

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are several posts about the spring on the Hamskea. The spring is not even needed on the rest. It is there as a dampener to absorb some of the impact. There are multiple target archers who don’t use it and just build a cord out of BCY halo at the exact length they need. So if something happens in the field and the spring is damaged, you can kind of bend it back and go it take it out and lengthen your cord to get through the hunt. You won’t need to re sight anything in as the rest doesn’t know the spring is gone.

lintond

WKR
There are several posts about the spring on the Hamskea. The spring is not even needed on the rest. It is there as a dampener to absorb some of the impact. There are multiple target archers who don’t use it and just build a cord out of BCY halo at the exact length they need. So if something happens in the field and the spring is damaged, you can kind of bend it back and go it take it out and lengthen your cord to get through the hunt. You won’t need to re sight anything in as the rest doesn’t know the spring is gone.

I took the spring out and was having some weird tuning issues last year. Put the spring back in and it went away. Not sure why as the no spring concept makes more sense to me. Oh well I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk