Novagrade Double Gripper Christmas Special Offer

doug@novagrade

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We are offering a very special Oregon Christmas package this year exclusively for Rokslide members. Get a Double Gripper Phone Adapter plus copies of "Trophy Blacktails, The Science of the Hunt" and "Cooking Big Game" for only $154. You save $55 off the regular price.
Simply type in "novaxmas" when prompted for a coupon code on our site: NOVAGRADE DOUBLE GRIPPER

NOVAGRADE designs and builds our precision machined adapters in the Cascade Range of Oregon. Scott Haugen, the host of "The Hunt" and Oregon neighbor tests our equipment in the challenging terrain of the coastal mountains and high in the Cascades. His book on Columbia black tails unlocks the mystery of these elusive animals and will make you a more successful hunter. The second, personally autographed book which Scott co-authored with his wife Tiffany will show you how to prepare your catch.

Double Gripper 248x120 Pixels.jpg
Trophy Blacktails.pngCooking Big Game.png

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great offer Doug. Last I heard from you, the Double Gripper was outselling the Single by far?

For anyone interested, @Matt Cashell reviewed the Double Gripper last year here

and here's the tutorial video if you want to see it in action

Grumman

WKR
You guys have a great product. I have been really happy with my original model. I just saw on your website you have one for a microscope. That would be awesome for viewing things simultaneously with the kids on science projects.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk